Buildworks (Mansfield) Ltd was established in 1989 by owner and Managing Director, David Taylor. As a family-run business, Dave and his team of builders and tradesmen pride themselves on offering a personal service. We take an individual approach to each building project, working closely with the customer to achieve the best possible results.
Why choose Buildworks?
We offer you:
- Experience. Over the last 20 years or so, we’ve successfully completed all kinds of residential and commercial building projects, from simple property repairs to complex extensions and renovations.
- Reputation. We’re proud of our great reputation for providing high quality workmanship, using the best materials at competitive prices.
- Reliability. You can trust us to complete your building work on time and on budget. And if unexpected delays or complications arise, we’ll let you know straightaway.
- Free, no obligation quotes. Our quotes always clearly state what is and isn’t included in the price – and we never ask for money upfront. Except for large projects which may require an interim payment, you won’t pay a penny until the job’s done. And there’ll be no nasty surprises as everything will be set out in a proper contract.
- Evening and weekend appointments. We’ll visit you to discuss your building project whenever’s convenient for you. It’s all part of our commitment to offering great customer service.
- An end to end service. With our design and build service, we’ll manage all aspects of your building project from start to finish: sourcing all the services you need, overseeing planning applications and helping with paperwork.
- Flexibility. If you want to make changes to your building project when it’s already in progress, that’s fine. We’ll work out any extra costs and time required and make sure you’re happy with these before we proceed with the changes.
- Peace of mind. For your protection, all our work is covered by our £5 million Public Liability Insurance. You’ll also have the reassurance of knowing we follow health and safety guidelines at all times – assessing and tackling any risks and safety issues and using the right protective equipment.
- Ongoing support. When your project’s complete, we’ll still be on hand to help if you need us. In the unlikely event of any problems, or if you’d like extra work doing, we’re always just a phone call away.
Contact us today to discuss your building requirements and request a free quote.
Service areas: Mansfield, Mansfield Woodhouse, Kirkby in Ashfield, Sutton in Ashfield, Rainworth, Shirebrook, Warsop, Blidworth, Tibshelf, South Normanton, Pinxton, Edwinstowe, Bolsover, Pilsley, Bilsthorpe, Hucknall, Nottingham, Arnold, Beeston, Carlton, Eastwood, Hucknall, Market Warsop, Newark-on-Trent, Retford, Southwell, Stapleford, West Bridgford, Worksop, Farnsfield, Boughton, Ollerton, Selston, Underwood, Brimsley, Alfreton, Creswell, Shirland, Clowne, Whitwell, Arnold, Kimberley, Barlborough, throughout Nottinghamshire and Yorkshire and the East Midlands region.